PROMOTER: E. & J. Gallo Winery Europe Ltd., 4th Floor, Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1QQ
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Those excluded from the Promotion include employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The promotion opens on 00:00 BST 01.08.2023 and closes on 23:59 31.10.2023 (extended to 30.11.2023). Any entries received outside the promotional period will not be accepted.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required. Printer required for non-winning coupons.
4. Purchase necessary.
5. Purchase any promotional bottle of 750ml Cabernet Sauvignon or Chardonnay Dark Horse Wine. Promotional bottles are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
6. Visit www.winwithdarkhorse.co.uk and vote red or white, enter name, email and 8 digit unique code from inside sticker.
7. Each promotional code is unique and can only be used once. Any attempts to enter the same code more than once, use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all such entries will be declared void.
8. Entries made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. 2,750 cash prizes available to be won during the promotional period paid via BACS with a total available prize fund of £100,000 as follows:
|Prize||Number available to be won||Total value|
10. Maximum of 1 prize per person.
11. Winners will be determined by a secure and automatic computer-generated algorithm that produces verifiably random results. Each entrant's chance of winning is based on the promotional volume of 300,000 vs the number of prizes to be given away at the start of the promotion. This percentage chance of winning will not decrease across the promotional period. The number of prizes won will be (statistically) dependent on participation rates. Wins will be allocated independently by the system using an algorithm. The odds of winning are 1 in 109. Although all prizes will be available to be won, there is no guarantee that they will all be won.
12. Winners will be notified instantly on screen of the prize they have won and will be required to confirm their name, email address, bank account number and sort code. Winners will then receive an email confirmation of their prize.
13. All cash prizes will be paid by Bank Transfer (BACS) by the Promoter’s agency. Bank transfer is the only method of prize transfer available. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of winner verification. In the unlikely event the Prize does not arrive within 28 days, winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by contacting darkhorse@promotion
14. The first 50,000 non-winning entrants during the promotional period will receive a £1.50 money off coupon which can be redeemed against any bottle of Dark Horse wine at participating stockists.
15. To receive a coupon entrants will be required to confirm that they want to receive the coupon on the promotional site.
16. Entrants who confirm will receive an email within 7 days to the email address used to enter the promotion with a link to print the coupon.
17. Your coupon is valid for 14 days from the date you print it. Coupon print date expires on 31/12/2023. Please read the coupon terms and conditions before using.
18. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of a prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, illegible, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure, any technical reasons or otherwise. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion). If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a Prize or withdraw offer entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
23. The Promoter will make available a list of winners’ surnames and counties to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of the Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by [email address]. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners list by emailing darkhorse@promotion
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death due to negligence, and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
25. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a claimant’s participation.
26. The Promoter’s decision in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
29. The Promotion and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to the law of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English and Welsh courts. Consumers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts.